Ably Experts: FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
What payment options do I have?
What details should I include on the invoice?
- Name / Company Name
- From: Company Name / Individual & Address
- To: Ably Realtime, 25 Luke Street, London, EC2A 4DS
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date & Due Date / Terms
- VAT Number (If applicable)
- Description of work / Breakdown of work & Hours & Rate & Amount / Total
- Total amount summarised at the bottom
- Payment details
- See here for an example invoice template.
Who do I send my invoices to?
- Send all invoices to [email protected] and cc your manager (main contact) at Ably for approval.
How often should I invoice?
- Please send all invoices by the last day of the month. E.g. July invoices should be dated for the 31st of July and include all work in July.
- Invoices can be sent in more frequently if you prefer, on a weekly or biweekly schedule and according to your contract agreement.
When should I expect to receive payment for the work I have done?
- Payment runs are completed weekly on a Monday, we aim to have the invoice paid within a week of the invoice being received, and will guarantee to have the invoice paid within 2 weeks.
- When the usual payment run falls on a Bank Holiday Monday, payment runs will then move to the next day. You can see a list of UK Bank Holidays here.
What if I have any questions or queries about my payments?
- Direct any queries to expert-invoi[email protected] where they will be picked up by our finance people.